Imagine a building you’re obligated to enter every week, where cameras are faced on every entrance and exit. These cameras are owned by a company which...Continue reading...
Please log into the site.
- Conceptualizing Cyborgs in the Virtual and Physical World: With Consideration to Feminism and its Connection to Video Games
- Different Interpretations of the same Law: The GDPR in Norway and The Netherlands
- Constant case study: grasping the digital ecosystem through the perspective of paperbacks
- Marx’s Theory of Alienation
- Tech and DPDR
- A Map of The World in Your Pocket? – A Tribute to Google Maps