The term “Deepfake” came out in 2017. It is mixed with words of ‘deep learning’ and ‘fake’. It is widely being used to change faces, control...Continue reading...
Please log into the site.
- The Emergence of ‘New Digital Divide’
- They are not real! Open your eyes!
- Is a big content creator switching platforms a big deal?
- Has live streaming gone too far?
- Is Martin Cabello real or just playing a character? – the disturbing side of an internet ‘personality’
- The digital age and elderly people
- The transphobia pipeline – TikTok’s algorithm and harmful content on
- How do TikTok bedroom culture and ‘That Girl’ content influence its viewers and consumers online? on
- Letterboxd: A flip-through on
- Is Martin Cabello real or just playing a character? – the disturbing side of an internet ‘personality’ on
- Has live streaming gone too far? on