Computers can do anything or almost anything. They can even read books with the help of Optical Character Recognition (OCR). Images from printed pages are converted...Continue reading...
Please log into the site.
- Conceptualizing Cyborgs in the Virtual and Physical World: With Consideration to Feminism and its Connection to Video Games
- Different Interpretations of the same Law: The GDPR in Norway and The Netherlands
- Constant case study: grasping the digital ecosystem through the perspective of paperbacks
- Marx’s Theory of Alienation
- Tech and DPDR
- A Map of The World in Your Pocket? – A Tribute to Google Maps