I’ve always been fascinated by Witches so I decided to make a little homage video to their story and societal progression, following their changing status from demonized to empowered. Digital Media and the Internet really allowed Witches to stay alive and relevant in our culture, but this process brought with it a lot of commodification of traditional practices that are held dear by many cultures. I hope y’all enjoy it!
- Next Top 3 ways paper is a vector of innovation for digital media, but also a way to escape it. (part 2 – reading)
- Previous Forgetting Downtown Cairo
Please log into the site.
- Special Topics — Open Access for Plotly
- Exploring Wilderness in Minecraft
- Why we shouldn’t presume that the web is flat
- Digital Media as a stage filled with nothing but actors
- Game Agency and its Establishment, Unintentionalities, and Boundaries
- Regulation of social media platform policy and monopolies