I asked my dear friend to have a conversation with me (do a podcast) about the aspects of digital life. Things that made me overthink because sometimes I feel confused, concerned but also curious about digital nonsense that affects our daily lives.
These two podcast episodes are excerpts from this private conversation. I hope our confused insights serve as entertainment, inspiration or source of cringe. My friend has consented to the recording prior to it taking place.
- The Garden of Mischief by Dani Choi
- Levitation Worlds by Jaime Zuverza
- Eyeball Man Needs a Break by Arizona Snowman
- The Explosion from Robert Frondozio’s archive
- TVs from the Personal Illustrations of Matthew Jorde
Non-copyrighted sound resources:
Guest Speaker (a.k.a friend): Maria
- Utaraitė, N. (2019, March 5). These 30 quotes from ancient Pompeii graffiti prove just how little we changed over 2000 years. Bored Panda. https://www.boredpanda.com/graffiti-from-ancient-pompeii/
- Berger, J., & Milkman, K. L. (2012). What Makes Online Content Viral? Journal of Marketing Research, 49(2), 192-205. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmr.10.0353
- CJ THE X. (2023, May 18). Those aren’t “Tweets”, Those Are Your Thoughts. substack. November 5, 2023, https://cjthex.substack.com/p/those-arent-tweets-those-are-your?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2