Abstract: This essay aims to explore the impact of digital media on the perception of history, focusing on its effects on historical understanding, memory, and identity....Continue reading...
Please log into the site.
- [VIDEO] Digital Laborscape: Navigating Value in Social Media
- [VIDEO] Virtual Reality in Museums: New Immersive Perspectives
- Podcast: What Happens After pop Culture Enters the Realm of Films?
- II: Navigating Digital Art in the Institution
- I miss the old Black Friday
- Shared Nostalgia: How social media fuels our longing for the past