Not so very long ago most computer users printed everything. They held onto their paper texts, probably also because the average pre-millennium (Windows) computer was quite...Continue reading...
Please log into the site.
- We Are All Going to Be Cancelled
- You don’t look at the screen, the screen looks at you: The Internet & Social Media in China
- Pros, Joes and Influencers: Social Media and the Skateboarding Industry
- The influence of ‘influencers’ on social media
- Function Programming – In a Nutshell
- Social Media, Capitalism and Performance: ranting about living in a post-digital age