In the second part of this three-part podcast on the future-shaping potential of current trends in technology, Andrea Blätler, Fiona ‘t Hart and I discuss the future of social stratification, AI-driven social profiling systems and how they might be implemented, and the ways in which we can draw experience from online ‘cancel culture’ when assessing the risks and drawbacks of stratifying metrics.
Please log into the site.
- Different Interpretations of the same Law: The GDPR in Norway and The Netherlands
- Constant case study: grasping the digital ecosystem through the perspective of paperbacks
- Marx’s Theory of Alienation
- Tech and DPDR
- A Map of The World in Your Pocket? – A Tribute to Google Maps
- The New Age of Chess: Harnessing the Power of Computers in a Digital Age