In the first part of this three-part podcast on the future-shaping potential of current trends in technology, Andrea Blätler, Fiona ‘t Hart and I discuss videogame representations of Androids and AI, how these representations may foreshadow real-life technological developments, and the ways in which speculative media inspires us to question the nature of intelligence, sentience and identity.
- Next Enter the Matrix: An Exploration of Digital Futures (Part 2)
- Previous An Introduction on GeoCaching
Please log into the site.
- Different Interpretations of the same Law: The GDPR in Norway and The Netherlands
- Constant case study: grasping the digital ecosystem through the perspective of paperbacks
- Marx’s Theory of Alienation
- Tech and DPDR
- A Map of The World in Your Pocket? – A Tribute to Google Maps
- The New Age of Chess: Harnessing the Power of Computers in a Digital Age